The Fansite Festival, a community-run event filled with fun contests and parties, will be taking place next Saturday and Sunday. The Untold Spiral will be joining in on the action by holding a bingo game!
How It Will Work
Above is a 5×5 bingo table (you can click it to enlarge). You’ll need to place 25 words into the table. You can print it out and write the words in (legibly please) or fill in the words online. Rules for the table:
- One word per space.
- No repeats.
- No free spaces.
There are 30 words here, remember to choose only 25! Other than that, you can put these words wherever you choose!
These words are Fansite Festival hosts/events edition!
- Final Bastion
- Paige Moonshade
- The Untold Spiral
- Iridian Willow
- Ravenwood Academy
- Arcanum’s Archive
- After Party
Once You’ve Done That
- Attach a picture of your filled in bingo board to a comment on this post.
- Please also include your @Twittername
- ALL bingo boards must be commented by Sunday, April 14th at 10 AM Central Time. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Ready, Set, Bingo!
- On Sunday, April 14th at 11 AM Central Time, the bingo will begin!
- I’ll be using a random word generator to call out the 30 words above! Please make sure you’re following me on twitter @_Mythdust to receive the updates.
- As I’m calling out the words, be sure to follow along on your board. If you are able to get 5 words in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, mention me on TWITTER (@_Mythdust) with “BINGO!”
- I will verify from the comments (that you posted prior to the game) that you didn’t alter the board and actually made a bingo.
- Please don’t mention me with “BINGO!” unless you actually made one.
- If you “fake” bingo mention me, you will be disqualified.
There will be 7 different winners (if you win a prize, you cannot win again!) The winners will be:
- First 3 people to make a standard bingo (5 words in a row)
- First 2 people to create an X on their board (Both diagonals – 10 words in all)
- First 2 people to create an + on their board (Both center rows – 10 words in all)
The possible prizes are as follows:
- Aero Plains Bundle (1 Winner)
- Great Detective Bundle (1 Winner)
- 5,000 Crowns (1 Winner)
- 2,000 Crowns (2 Winners)
- Nimbari Hoard Pack (2 Winners)
Prizes will be given out on a first won, first served basis. So after the first winner picks, the second winner will be able to choose their prize from the remaining three, the third person will pick from the remaining two, etc..
HUGE thank you to the Fansite Festival staff for the codes!
If you have any questions, feel free to comment, tweet me, or email me!